The Carrefour Group is the leading distributor in Europe and second in the world. With over 10 locations spread through out Florence, Carrefour markets are known for being very convenient. They are designed to meet the needs of a neighborhood market.
In general we find the Carrefour Express Supermarkets to be more like a convenience store and a bit more expensive than other supermarkets. Given that there are plenty of supermarkets in the center we tend to go when we are in a rush or just need a couple of things. There is never really a long line which makes it attractive for a quick shop as well.
Each supermarket chain has there own home brand of products. These products are usually much cheaper than the other brands. Given that Carrefour is a major supermarket chain Europe-wide buying their home brands is perfectly fine, they have a good reputation. It is especially good for more expensive items like laundry detergent and some health foods as well.
Monday – Sunday: 8:00am to 9:00pm
Campus Florence Review
We will be reviewing supermarkets shortly to let you know how they rate for price, range of products and speciality items like gluten free and vegan as well as American products. Like how much is peanut butter.
Come find us!
1. Borgo degli Albizi, 57, Florence 50122
2. Via Dante Alighieri, 20, Florence 50122
3. Via Giosuè Carducci, 8, Florence 50121
4. Via de’ Ginori, 41, Florence 50123
5. Via Ricasoli, 109, Florence 50121
6. Via Santa Caterina Da Siena, 1 H, Florence 50123
7. Via Il Prato, 72, Florence 50123
8. Via delle Ruote, 44, Florence 50129
9. Via Romana, 113 R, Florence 50125
10. Piazza Torquato Tasso, 4 R, Florence 50124
11. Via Guglielmo Marconi, 50, Florence 50131